Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Easy 4th of July Centerpiece

This afternoon, my sweet husband came home with a bouquet of roses!

Tucked inside the bouquet was a single American flag.  

It was the inspiration for a quick and easy holiday centerpiece.

While I would have loved to have had some greenery or giant yellow sunflowers to tuck in (my arrangement is a bit sparse), I used only what I had on hand.

Wishing you a safe and happy 4th of July Weekend!


We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
William Faulkner

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! The ribbon has an antique look to it ~ very nice. Hope you have a fun and safe holiday!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful husband! They are beautiful.
    Love the ribbon and the flags.
    I'm your latest follower!

    Hope all is well. Glad the boys are doing better.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete